24.3.21

What God did to me

When God surprises us it always would exceedingly outshines our purposes and plans. 

After I took my oath as a lawyer, my purpose and plan are to make a good attorney out of myself.   But God shifted my tracks unexpectedly.

Two days after my oath taking ceremony, I was admitted in the hospital for renal stones.  I was subjected to medical imaging but no stones were found.  I was instead diagnosed to have adenomyosis which is the culprit for my dysmenorrhea, I suffered since I started law school and electrolyte imbalance.  All my imbalances were remedied and fixed.

Right after my discharge from the hospital, I was up and about to do things as I planned them.  But God stopped me one more time.  A fluid-like cyst in my ovary was seen during my follow up check-up. That was exactly fifteen days from my discharge.  I prayed in silence, not knowing what to pray as indignation against God was starting to rouse inside my heart.

But God in His creative ways, sent me a message - 'This is not your battle but Mine.'

Indeed, it was not my battle.  The next day, He sent His financial provisions through family and friend supports.  

I had my surgery and it was successful however, no cyst was found.  Instead, a diverticulum in the dome of my urinary bladder was found. None among my body part was removed and scraped.  Only that my urinary bladder was so tired from holding pee. 

Was there a mistake in my doctor's diagnosis? 

I don't think so. I think it was God who subdued that giant ovarian cyst into something minor.

But why did God allow that I will undergo an operation?

So that I will know that He is my God, my healer, my commander-in-chief. And that I will always remember His lovingkindness. 

No comments:

Read on...

Read on...