26.1.16

My journey after resigning from my 7-year employment :)


When I first thought of resigning from a job that promises tenure and security, it was quite hard, unimaginable and scary. It took me a year to finally be convinced that the world is abundant and generously endows abundance to those who ask, work and believe that they can have – and so I resigned.

Day1

The day after I resigned was like the day after my college graduation. It was like reliving that day when I am favored with sleep and more hours of sleep.

Day2
It was a stress-free day, again favored with sleep and more time to do other things but at night I felt a tinge of nostalgia.

Day3
I start missing those I worked with for the last seven (7) years of my life. But I cannot deny to also feel excited in meeting new people I will work with in the next days.

Day4
I met my new workmates.

Day5
I get interested with the new world I am in – the new people, the new learning, the challenge and the new me!

Day6 and the days thereafter is part of the history

And now, I am living and liking the new me.  I had seen more of the world, grounded on what the reality. I had seen the wider scheme of things – the greater scheme of things as the pilgrim’s theme goes.

The clouds move, the sun rises and sets, the moon’s up and the moon is asleep again – it is still the same world with a different view, using a different lens - not the myopic lens I used to have but the ones that sees wider scope.

My everyday experiences assure me that nothing is there to be afraid of.  Just learn to be open, to be good, to be happy, just learn to believe.

1 comment:

Shean Roxanne said...

Hi Ms Sands, I am happy for you. :)

Read on...

Read on...