21.1.16

I am indeed special!

You never fail me, my God
I have failed You many times
Yet You continue to never fail me
The more I fail You,
all the more that You never fail me.

I must be that special!

I sinned many times
You blessed me double than the many times
My sins are plenty
But Your blessings are many than plenty.

I almost always forget to praise Your goodness
You almost always forget that I forget.
Oftentimes I choose the world
But all the times You choose me.

 I am that  special!

Mostly I  acted bad, decided bad
And usually, I treat others badly
But You, You are good to me all the time
All the time to me my God, You are good!

I am that special indeed!

2 comments:

Shean Roxanne said...

Indeed Ms. Sands, God loves us so much despite our failures in life. Miss yah!

Shean Roxanne said...

Indeed Ms. Sands, God loves us so much despite our failure in life. Missing yah! :)

Read on...

Read on...