29.4.13

A prayer for a perfect timing!

I am mad, frustrated and unhappy, Lord.  I want to move on to something where I can learn some more, where I can share some more of my potentials and where I can be closer to the person I want to become.  I want the change in my life now or the soonest time possible. But I know that Your will is far greater than what I desire, that Your omniscience is far wiser than what my limited vision can see and Your sense of time is far more imperative than my own.  You said that everything has its own time - the seasons of nature, the falling in and out of love, the learning process and even the cycle of life.  All have its own time under Your perfect grace.  Let my desire to move on be under Your perfect grace, Lord, that I can be patient enough to wait for the right time, that I can still contain in myself the growing hatred I feel for this moment and most of all, that I can fully understand the meaning of all of this.  Teach me to be resilient in spirit in case the cause of this undesirable emotion is merely my own negativism or stubbornness so that when I wake up I can still see the beauty of work place.  Lastly Lord, let me not become the person who never respects work ethics, professionalism or who does power tripping.  Instead make me a person agreeable in Your presence.

In Your perfect time, Lord, I shall wait.  Amen.    

No comments:

Read on...

Read on...