14.2.13

2013, a new year to look forward to...



A constant question I have been asking myself:

Where will I be 365 days from now?                                      

                                by: Sandra Mae Bonrustro


A question of how to live a life
Of how to graciously live and love despite the strife.

A career switch - a question or an option?
A time to make some decision
Should I stay with my work now
Or should I leave and have my exit bow?

Is it the right time to move for a new career?
If I move, would it be better?
There seems to be no guarantee
But perhaps, I'll just let things be...

A choice to make
To be single or married, for marriage sake!
Or to be a religious sister
Which is better?

To live abroad or to stay
To live abroad is better, as they say
But it would mean away from family
Can I stand to be lonely?

Where will I be?
How come that I cannot see
The road that I will be travelling ahead
Well, I just be my best whatever fate will send.

Where will I be 365 days from now?
It doesn't matter somehow
For life is a journey 
And has to be taken lively.




No comments:

Read on...

Read on...