9.2.11

Reasons why the world is cruel...and beautiful at the same time!


It's been a while since I had posted my last blog, well, it's the usual me when it comes to blogging - now you see, now you don't :).   Here I am again, after many shoulder self-patting for motivation and self-kicking for ultimatum, I finally had my bones back to blog what I had long ago realize about life and the wolrd.  Well, the world is cruel, very cruel especially to those who are intimidated with its vastness.  In my head, I had enumerated my reasons for calling it a cruel world, enumerated it again and again that when the time is right, I will hurl it to the world and accuse it of its cruelty! And now is the right time to tell the world how cruel it is.
          My Reasons

          First reason, very cruel as it never allows one to know what lies ahead. I had blogged before that
         what this world offers are many uncertainties and doubts, it never offers a clear slate that would mirror
         what possibly will, would and could happen.  Others call it 'the many surprises life brings'.  But what if
         tomorrow brings mishaps, sorrow - could we still call it surprises? Aahh for me, it is simply cruelty.
 
          Second, it will never allow you to be happy all the time.  It only picks the days of when you are 
          suppose to be happy.  You are happy now, but in a jiffy the mood will change.  Aahh, not a generous
          world.  Simply a grinch!

          Third, it always follow the rule 'when it rain, it pours'.  True enough, when you are drench with  
          problems, more will come until you get  damped or when choices arrive, it will be more than what you
          needed that you get confused which choice to choose. Aahh! a very confusing world!

         But, a very big BUT, it is a beautiful life, a wonderful spinning world!

        My Reason
       
        I only have one reason why it is beautiful at the same time - Life is beautiful because it allows us to be  
        alive and have a life! This reason obliterates the three reasons why it is cruel.  Simply put, we would 
        never know what happiness is if we never experienced sadness, or what success is if we never failed or
        would we know how to choose, in the real sense of choosing if we only have one choice.  It is not 
        actually the world or life that is cruel, it is only a matter of how we see life, how we see the world.  
        Beautiful people deserve to live in a beautiful world, let us see it as beautiful as it is truly is.

             


      

No comments:

Read on...

Read on...