6.9.10

Just Kidding around!


Just recently, I had my mountain travel with the Department of Energy personnel.  DOE intends to install Solar Panels to some households for electricity and so we went up to communities ensconced between mountain ranges.  These communities are still not connected to the grid, in other words - no kuryente yet. I also grab this chance to play with the company's video-cam as I was assigned to document the travel.   






The first shot - Now I believe that Philippines is indeed the world's texting capital.  For no matter how or what it takes, we would really find ways just to be connected thru text messaging. 





The second shot - While the adults would want to be updated with technology in communicating (no matter how and what it takes), these kids are just happy to stay primitive in playing with stones.  It rouse up the kid in me and so I joined them in gathering and stacking it into something like a small foxhole.  It felt so good! Don't forget to be a kid and primitive sometimes...


 The third and my favorite shot - Upon arriving to a community, I saw this kid crying so hard - wailing her lungs out.  After asking permission to her mother, I focused the video-cam to her and she  suddenly smiled.  Well, even a crying child knows how to smile in front of a camera :)

No comments:

Read on...

Read on...