26.9.21

Overcoming covid-19 Part 2

Why I decided to choose Ivermectin?

I am not an influencer, nor a doctor, nor an expert but I am a reader and I write what I have read and experienced.

Many, especially the mainstream media, would say about the toxicity of Ivermectin (IVM) and its effect on the liver.  If it is toxic and harmful to the body, then we make WHO accountable because in their 2019 WHO list of Essential Medicine for Children, IVM is included in the list along with paracetamol   
https://www.who.int/groups/expert-committee-on-selection-and-use-of-essential-medicines/essential-medicines-lists. 

It is essential and it is for children. If it is toxic, why will it be considered essential and for children.

Everything that is in response to this pandemic are experimental.  

There are no drugs yet that can cure Covid-19. 

All the drugs are repurposed drugs. Remdesivir, Tocilizumab, IVM etc. these are all repurposed drugs.  

I am not a doctor but I am a reader.  

Since all are experimental, nobody is really an expert on this disease.  

All of us even the doctors are still in search of the answers - experimenting, analyzing.  

And nobody has the monopoly of knowledge, we study, we read, we experiment not to argue but to share.  

We must be open then, to many ideas even these ideas are against what we know or what we practice.  But we take ideas with open minds. 

With prayers for guidance and not merely leaning on our understanding, we prove all things and hold fast to what is good.

My only logic is, between IVM and Remdesivir, the lesser toxic is IVM because it is listed in the 2019 WHO list of Essential Medicine for Children. Remdesivir or Tocilizumab are not included in the list. 

Safe to say that they must be used sparingly or even not at all.
 
By price, IVM is much cheaper than these two.

If I die because I allowed to be a subject of an experiment with the use of IVM, then I die but at least I will never leave hospitalization bills for my mama and siblings to pay.

But if I use Remdesivir and Tocilizumab and I die then I cause also financial debt and death for my family. 

I would rather take all the burden than transfer it to my family.

Of course, taking IVM would not be one-take-heal-all effect.  

It would be a healing process. A roller coaster ride of healing process.  

High fever, no fever back to high fever again then to no fever, vomiting of phlegm – to some easier but to some difficult, fast heartbeat, profuse sweating, dehydration, shooting up of sugar, one experienced numbness of half of the body because of anxiety attack, difficulty of breathing because of clogged nose or cough, high blood pressure – these are so far what I observed as common patterns in the healing process of patients who used the IVM.  Not as a doctor, I am not but an informant to a one good doctor via messenger. 

So far, no lowering down of oxygen saturation, only improvement.  

Early Treatment is very important. 

If the patient takes all the medicines as prescribed, and never allows fear to take over despite the roller coaster ride, the healing process is fast.  

If it is done with praising the Lord and praying to Him, the healing process is very fast. 

Vaccination?

RA 115251 is the law that governs the vaccination against Covid-19.  

Section 2C of this Act recognizes the experimental nature of COVID-19 vaccines.

Section 8 is an immunity from liability of manufacturers and others with respect to all claims arising out of it, unless there is willful misconduct or gross negligence.

Section 10 establishes for an indemnity fund through Philhealth in cases of death, permanent disability of confinement to the hospital. 

RA 10152, on the other hand, is the law that governs basic immunization for infants and children. It does not have the same provisions as mentioned above. 

Is immunization and vaccination the same? I do not know. I am not a doctor. I am just a reader.

I choose to respect the wisdom and power of my Creator.  He created us fighters!

Our very core proves that we are fighters.  How our system works in combatting outside invaders from entering our body is a proof of that. 

Our innate immune system, which is active from the moment we were born, recognizes foreign invader then our system combats it. 

If every cell in our immune system is a good combatant, so should also our whole being. 

We are fearfully and wonderfully made by our Creator.  

It is Him who engineers our every system in our bodies and He made sure that we do not easily collapse and surrender when faced with sickness. 

If vaccination is God’s intervention to make us fight Covid-19, then we obey.  But is it? Or it is just our hasty way because we want to be back to the lives we used to live?

We rejoice for those whose lives are saved by whatever medicine. We rejoice in the Lord because He has been merciful. 

We grieve with those who lost someone. We grieve for them in our prayers to our Heavenly Father

No comments:

Read on...

Read on...